Sunday, July 22, 2012

Kaka Art Market July 2012

July 1st, 2012

The important date for me. ^.^

Tweenieweenie participate in the 1st art market and gain lots of experience. I had collaborated with two of my other friends and named our stall as CMYK. ^.^

Honestly, sales wasn't really that encouraging. However, I feel that it is really valuable experience as I now know much clearer what the public like and will improve towards it.

Before the market, I was going crazy because of my tight schedule. All of a sudden (about 2 weeks before the market) I started to have lots of seminar and classes to attend to which resulted in me being dead tired at night. There wasn't enough time to prepare my miniatures for the market. Therefore, during the Saturday before the market, I spend the whole day squashing, rolling, pinching, craving and baking. *pheww*

Luckily I managed to pull through and produce enough for the market. I'm really happy at what I had done although it was not very popular that day. I got the feeling that I'm actually holding an exhibition more than selling. Haha.. Anyway, I do enjoy the feedbacks that I got and I will improve. ^.^

Currently, I'm still working towards something big.. (that I mentioned earlier). It was not finalise yet as there is still lots of major and minor detail to sort out. I really hope everything will be going smoothly. *Ganbatte!*

Here's some photos of the day itself. Take a look at my facebook page for more. ^.^


CMYK Handmade

Our stall 

My mini bakery stall 

All sweet stuff 

SuChing + Vicnie 

SuChing + Cassie

Vicnie and her cloudy! ^^ 




Thank to my dear friends for dropping by and support! 
^_^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment