Monday, May 3, 2010

Missy Dollhouse

My 1st doll house miniature made 100% from 0.. Lol.. I use an old photoframe and start to build a box behind the frame. Then build miniature inside.. I love my little cupboard.. And I confess that I'm already very tired and bored when I did that table so it look really.. weird.. haha..

Initially I intend to include more things into it..And also maybe some led.. But then, I get tired and stop already.. If I'm not mistaken, it's already been 5 months.. almost.. haha.. So I think I will just post this up 1st and maybe if I do really add things into it I will update it. ^.^

Just enjoy the pictures will ya?



The front view of the Missy room


Another angle of the Missy room


View of the table that I made simply.. =.="


A bit bird eye view ^.^


Notice the photoframes? I love making them sooo much! Pictures are from magazines.. Lol..


The cupboard that I loves so much! And I also really enjoy making the mini packages.. I guess I prefer to make smaller items instead of those big big things.. Lol..


No comments:

Post a Comment