Thursday, January 28, 2010

Roses are red, Vases are as well!








Hi! It's 12am and it is FRIDAY! I'm happy! ^.^

About a year ago, when I've just discover the wonder of clay, I've a sudden inspiration and made this vase of flowers. I did not intend to make flowers in the beginning but after some shapes that I randomly squeeze, I found that it look a bit like flower therefore, poof!

This is the result! And I am quite please with it. It is my very very very early work. Not very detail but I am certainly proud of it. My lil baby! ^_^

2 comments:

  1. wah, cantik betul!!

    i havent been doing any handicraft since forever, lol. been using computer nia.

    maybe i should change that. :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^.^ Ya ya! try those craft work again! Relive the foundation years! Lol

    ReplyDelete